What Makes RMFC Unique?
Here is a Top 10 List:
1. Experience - Over 20 years experience in South Dakota and Colorado Fertility Medicine.
2. Success - Very high success rates!
3. Top Doctors - Dr. Smith named Top Doctor by Vitals.com, Health Tap and Patient’s Choice. Lab Director Dr. Oscar Perez, PhD, was the first Reproductive Embryologist Certified for Human Embryo Biopsy.
4. Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology - The only IVF program in South Denver that every physician performing Denver IVF on site is board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
5. Personalized care - Smaller program with personal attention. You actually see the doctor and nurse at your visits, NOT the ultrasound tech only.
6. Insurance - Accept Most Major Insurances.
7. Billing - We bill your Insurance so you don’t have to.
8. Access - Great location – right off E-470 and Parker Road, close to I-25
9. Costs - Treatment packages for IUI, and IVF.
10. Options - No IVF “hard sell”. If you are not ready for IVF, then RMFC has other excellent options.
The journey through infertility is an emotional one, especially if the journey has been difficult. Not understanding what the future may hold, how much fertility treatments may cost and whether or not you will be successful, makes the path to parenthood more complex.
At Rocky Mountain Fertility Center we guarantee to listen. Our team will talk to you about your unique challenges to become a parent and provide you with the highest level of care which is instrumental to the success of starting your family.
We guarantee that we will explain your best options, the success rates and costs involved with your South Dakota or Colorado fertility care. We will also explain the possible “bumps along the way” during your treatment which may make treatment less successful. You will never feel pressured to choose a treatment option that may be too expensive or invasive, as you pursue your dream of having a child. We will guide you on your journey from infertility to family.
By the time you walk through the door of Rocky Mountain Fertility Center and meet our dedicated team we understand that you have been struggling to have a child for some time. For those who have had a long journey already or are just starting out on this journey we offer hope as you build your family.
With offices in Parker, Colorado and Rapid City, South Dakota, Rocky Mountain Fertility Center is a medical practice specializing in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in a warm and friendly environment. We offer a full service fertility center with an on site IVF lab and andrology lab.
Founded on the principles of high success rates, cutting edge technology and personalized attention we guarantee to give you the high quality care you deserve. Although all fertility centers have access to the same advanced technology, not all fertility centers are the same. At Rocky Mountain Fertility Center the care you receive is personalized.
Our nurses, embryologists and administrative team are devoted to the practice of treating couples or individuals needing assistance with their fertility. A critical factor in your success is the experience of the team. At Rocky Mountain Fertility Center we have taken great care to bring together an experienced team of health providers to our Denver fertility clinic.