The process of in vitro fertilization (Rapid City and Denver IVF) involves five basic stages
- Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (the process in which the ovaries are stimulated to make multiple oocytes)
- Egg aspiration (oocyte retrieval)
- Insemination (fertilization)
- Embryo development and transfer
- Implantation and embryo support
Additional procedures utilized in conjunction with SD and Colorado IVF
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Oocyte (Egg) Donation
- Egg Freezing
Rocky Mountain Fertility offers IVF Colorado trusts. Dr. Smith has received the Patient’s Choice Award for three straight years as an accomplished Denver fertility doctor.
She has offices for both Colorado IVF and South Dakota IVF procedures, call (303) 999-3877 for more information and scheduling.